To ensure content is appropriate of high quality and in-line with the University of Waterloo’s branding guidelines, please respect the following policies about content:
- Advertisements can range from events, activities, information, and notices however they may not advertise commercial brands, alcohol related events, or non-UWaterloo material.
- Use of any official word mark (student group, department, University of Waterloo, etc.) must be verified by the appropriate administrator before content airs.
- All materials are subject to approval by the Retail Services Marketing Department.
If you have any questions, contact Kevin Suess at x36143 or email Campus Displays.
To help you get started creating content for the Campus Displays to promote your event, watch our video, demonstrating how to use our PowerPoint Template.
Create Your Own
Instead of using one of our templates, you can set up your own document and create the design from scratch. In this case, your submission must meet the following formatting requirements:
- Format - .bmp / .gif / .jpg / .png / .pdf / .ai (preferred)
- 1024 pixels (width) x 650 pixels (height)
- 27.09 cm(width) x 17.2 cm (height)
- Format - .avi / .wmv (preferred)
- Audio is not supported
Transfer Your File To Us Through SendItUse the University of Waterloo's Secure File Transfer Service to send us your file:
Tell Us about Your Slide
Use your web submission form to tell us about your slide(s), specify dates for display and let us know about any sepcial instructions regarding the slide(s).