Staff & Faculty
Please e-mail email@example.com or contact John Jaray ext 36389 if you have any questions or want further information.
Advantages of Fleet Copiers
- Department charge per impression categorized with and without a stapling finisher.
- All units are multifunctional and come standard with print (single and doubled sided), copy, fax, and scan capabilities, and operate from 35ppm to 45ppm.
- Networked machines are monitored remotely for maintenance.
- Secure printing is available on the Xerox machines. The secure print/scan option allows the user to send a job to the printer, but not release the job until the user keys in a password at the machine.
- A Print Wise study can demonstrate to your department significant reductions in ongoing printer cost through this program. The cost per page includes all toner, both black & white and colour and complete on-site maintenance and repairs.
Visit the Xerox Website at www.xerox.com to view the entire product line.
Service and Support
For ordering toner, or if you need service on your machine, please call 1 (866) 715-0788 and provide your serial number.
For recycling toner or drums, please place the empties in their original box, attach the Xerox return recycling label[PDF Link] and mail to Central Stores - ECH.
Xerox Supplies Order Form [Excel Document]
Meter reads are collected automatically from Xerox WorkCentres connected to the network. Meter reads for units not connected should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the serial number of the machine.
If your Xerox unit is moved for any reason to another location from where it was installed, please contact us and provide the unit's serial number, old building and room number and the new building and room number.
Support for specific devices:
- WorkCentre 5335 Support & Drivers
- WorkCentre 5745 Support & Drivers
- WorkCentre 7535/7545 Support & Drivers
Training and Tutorials
If you have not yet received training on your new model, or if you would like to request more training on advanced features, please contact us.
Visit the Xerox support site for video tutorials. There are a number of ‘How To’ topics to learn from including:
- How to Fax
- How to Load Paper
- How to Clear a Paper Jam
- How to Replace Consumable Parts
- How to Scan To Email