Digital Scanning & Archiving
New Media Services staff can scan your documents, convert them to Portable Document Files (PDF) and archive them on CDs or DVDs for easy searching and retrieval.
By having your old documents and records scanned and archived, you can:
- Make documents accessible.
- Put paper documents on the web, a network drive, CD or DVD.
- Search a document for a phrase, word or synonym.
- Conserve valuable physical space.
Please consult with University Records Manager Chris Halonen to determine options for paper records that have been digitized.
- high quality scanning and translation into PDF and other formats
- optical character recognition (OCR) for searching purposes
- storage to CD or DVD
PDF files are searchable by phrase, word, or synonym. You are able to print only the items or references you need and/or transfer data to other documents. PDF files print and view exactly the same as the original.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.